Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Gift Of Sight

On Thursday night I had the opportunity to share with the Salt Lake City Lions Club on how they were an integral part of my new life. Back in November I was a recipient of a new pair of glasses and a much clearer view of the world around me.

It was an honor to share my story along with briefly mentioning how God has been the main factor in this new life, along with much brighter and clearer vision. I had actually found out that the "Give the Gift Of Sight" program actually donates over 150 thousands glasses a year and over 300 are given out at the shop where received mine. They also donate thousands of used glasses to third world countries. Without these glasses I would have a tough time working on the computer for endless hours. I will pray that this program will continue on and if you have old glasses please donate them to your local Lions Club or a monetary donation will also help others to have good vision.

Yea that's right I'm now working at home and thanks to the Lord for hooking me up with a used computer through a donation. It took a couple of days to get it setup but it was well worth the wait. I've never owned my own computer, this is just so awesome and it would never had happened without faith and trust in God to provide for my needs.

The subtitle to this blog will be changing on Sunday evening so I'm asking again if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments section or email them to me.

No music today due to no headset to listen, but plan on finding music back here after the weekend.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Well I've been unable to get to the blogger log in page for the last 2 days from my computer. I'll try another one today and see if it has to do with my service.

Scott