Monday, January 29, 2007

The Walk

Well the weather hasn't improved, it's still hard to see anything here in the valley due to the inversion and pollution. It really reminds me of what is going on in my life, all of the fog making hard to see the clear path. But today I walk with Jesus and feel His presence even when things look like they're not improving. Even during this tough time I still can smile, but only when I put the word to my lips and just savor the life that will be after the short stay here on earth.

I'm headed out to do some more apartment hunting, it has been a real tough time. I have an address that is associated with the homeless and many landlords just look at me in dismay and state that they are either full or I can put in an application and see what happens. Well, many of these applications are most likely, thrown in the old file 13.

I have a lot of work to get done today so off I go while I whistle "I Can Only Imagine" sung by MercyMe.

No comments: