Friday, January 12, 2007

Life's Expectations

K2 The Church just posted their video from the Christmas eve services and I just had to share this with you all. You see, K2 The Church is growing fast in a place where another religion flourishes and for this to happen is such a miracle. Watching this message again after seeing the service 4 times during Christmas eve still touches me.

The first part of all services has a drama, but normally not as long and special as this one. Pastor Andy plays the ESPN announcer Dan Jackson and most of us didn't even recognize him with his hair combed. Pastor Dave had experience at ringing the bell for the Salvation Army and this is where the theme came from. The message of "All I Want For Christmas Is A Miracle" really fits in well, and today it gave me more hope and direction of how God expects me to be.

During the service everyone received a gift and all but one of them had a nickle in them, the one without contained a new iPod. This also fit the message well. Many of us have little expectations of what God can and will do and the last few days I was starting to get on this band wagon. Well, tonight I'm back at working for and expecting the miracles God can give us. I don't expect this all of the time but at least I have the hope that miracles can happen when He wants them to.

I don't want to drag this out so here is the video, I hope you enjoy it as much as many did at the service.

No comments: